New Family K-8 Registration Fee for the 2022-2023 School Year
Please Note: If you are a current St. Mary of Gostyn School family, please visit SchoolSpeak to complete registration.
In order to be considered registered at St. Mary of Gostyn School, the following documents are required:
(Please use the following checklist to make sure your registration is complete and on file at the school office)
- Certified birth certificate copy (not hospital certificate) for each student
- 2022-2023 Family Information Form (one per family)
- 2022-2023 New Student Registration Form (one per student)
- 2022-2023 Parent Partnership Agreement [one per family, signed by both parent(s)/
- Registration Fee – This is a per family fee.
If you are a new family and need to complete registration for Preschool or Pre-K, please click here.