Religious Education Registration information
St. Mary of Gostyn Religious Education Registration for the 2021-2022 Year
Welcome to our Religious Education Registration Information page. This year we are offering three sessions a week for Grades 1-8. We will also be offering one session with Kindergarten.
- Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:35pm – for Kindergarten to 7th
- Wednesday 6:30pm to 7:35pm – for grades 1st to 8th
- Thursday 4:30pm to 5:35pm – for grades 1st to 8th
Our 2021-22 Registration Dates are as follows:
- May 12 – June 25, 2021
Registration opens for all returning families
- July 1, 2021
Registration opens for all Parish families
- September 8, 2021
Religious Education begins
Registration is based on a first come first served basis.
Please register early to get the time slot that works best for your family.
* Please note: With protocols continuously being altered, adjustments to sessions may be made closer to the start of Religious Education. Families will be notified of any changes.
Tuition for 2021–22
- 1 Child – $275
- 2 Children – $375
- 3+ Children – $425
- First Communion Sacrament fee – $60 per child
- Confirmation Sacrament fee (8th grade only) – $60 per child
If a family is experiencing financial hardship, please call 630-960-3566 or email [email protected] . Help is available.
Online Registration FormsTo use the on-line registration form, please download and save the form to your computer. Once completed, you can email your saved form to [email protected] or you can print it off and drop it at the RE office located in the Parish Center.
- Returning Family Registration Form – for families who attend SMG RE in 2021/22
- New Family Registration form – for families who are New to SMG RE
Opening Packet Information – click on to print
If you have any questions regarding registration or in general, please contact the Religious Education Office at 630-960-3566 or email at [email protected].