Religious Education Registration information
St. Mary of Gostyn Religious Education Registration for the 2022-2023 Year
Welcome to our Religious Education Registration Information page. This year we are offering three sessions a week for Grades 1-8. We will not be offering Kindergarten this year.
- Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:35pm – grades 1 to 8
- Wednesday 6:30pm to 7:35pm – grades 1 to 8
- Thursday 4:30pm to 5:35pm – grades 1 to 8
Our 2022-23 Registration Dates are as follows:
- April 29 – June 15, 2022
Registration opens for all returning families
- July 1, 2022
Registration opens for all Parish families
- September 7, 2022
Religious Education begins
Registration is based on a first come first served basis.
Please register early to get the time slot that works best for your family.
Please note: Protocols may be altered and adjustments to sessions may be made closer to the start of Religious Education. Families will be notified of any changes.
Tuition for 2022-23
- 1 Child – $275
- 2 Children – $375
- 3+ Children – $425
- First Communion Sacrament fee – $60 per child
- Confirmation Sacrament fee (8th grade only) – $60 per child
If a family is experiencing financial hardship, please call 630-960-3566 or email [email protected]. – Help is available.
Online Registration FormsTo use the on-line registration form, please download and save the form to your computer. Once completed, you can email your saved form to [email protected] or you can print it off and drop it at the RE office located in the Parish Center.
- Returning Family Registration Form – for families who attend SMG RE in 2022/23
- New Family Registration form – for families who are New to SMG RE
Opening Packet Information – click on to print
- 2022-23 Calendar – available July 1, 2022
- 2022-23 Family Handbook – available July 1, 2022
- Walker Permission form
If you have any questions regarding registration or in general, please contact the Religious Education Office at 630-960-3566 or email at [email protected].