SMG Religious Education Online Registration
Updated for the 2017 – 2018 school year
2017-18 Religious Education Registration Dates
- May 1, 2017 Phase II Registration opens for all parish families
- June 30, 2017 Phase II Registration closes
- July 15, 2017 2017-18 Opening Packet Available after all Masses
- July 17, 2017 Phase III Registration opens
- September 7, 2017 All Family Opening Mass. Beginning of Religious Education 2017-18 Season
Registration is based on a first come first served basis.
Please register early to get the time slot that works best for your family.
Forms to print:
- 2017-2018 Family Registration Form
- 7th Grade Nicene Creed Reflection Paper
- 8th Grade Patron Saint Reflection Paper
- 8th Grade Confirmation Sponsor Contact Information Form
What happens as part of each phase?
Phase II, opens on May 1, 2017;
This is for all parish families, new and returning. Registration Materials will be available after all Masses in the Passageway.
Phase III; opens July 17, 2017;
This is like late registration. Sessions are already assigned but registration continues for all who are interested.
If you have any questions regarding your registration or in general please contact the Religious Education Office at (630) 960-3565 ext. 219 or email at [email protected]