St. Mary of Gostyn Religious Education Registration
for the 2020-2021 Year
Welcome to our Religious Education Registration Information page. We offer three sessions a week for Grades K-8.
Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:35pm - for grades Kindergarten to 7th
Wednesday 6:30pm to 7:35pm - for grades 1st to 8th
Thursday 4:30pm to 5:35pm - for grades 1st to 8th
Our 2020-21 Registration Dates are as follows:
|May 20 to June 26, 2020||Registration opens for all returning families|
|July 1, 2020||Registration opens for all Parish families|
|September 2, 2020||All Family Opening Mass - beginning of Religious Education|
Registration is based on a first come first served basis.
Please register early to get the time slot that works best for your family.
Tuition for 2020-21
- 1 Child - $275
- 2 Children - $375
- 3+ Children - $425
- First Communion Sacrament fee - $60 per child
- Confirmation Sacrament fee (8th grade only) - $60 per child
On line Registration Forms
To use the on-line registration form, please download and save the form to your computer. Once completed, you can email your saved form to [email protected] or you can print it off and drop it at the RE office located in the Parish Center.
- Returning Family Registration Form - for families who attended SMG RE in 2020/21
- New Family Registration form - for families who are New to SMG RE
Opening Packet Information - click on to print
- 2020-21 Calendar * will post July 1st
- 2020-21 Family Handbook * will post July 1st
- Walker Permission form
If you have any questions regarding registration or in general, please contact the Religious Education Office at 630-960-3566 or email at [email protected].