With the newest mandates by the Governor and the Diocese, this is what you can expect in our facilities as of August 30, 2021.
What can you expect at our Church?
- All attendees 2 years old and up must wear a mask when inside our facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- The Church and its meeting facilities allow 100% capacity for any activities inside. There are no limitations on outside event participation.
- No registration for these activities will be required.
- The presentation of gifts is now allowed.
- A sign of peace, with no physical contact, is allowed.
What is not changing?
- Dispensation guidelines remain in place for the time being, while parishes adjust to the new protocols.
- We clean the Church daily.
- Chalices for wine will not be offered at this time.
- Passed collection baskets will not occur at this time.
Your patience and support throughout these tough times have been greatly appreciated. Please encourage those who have stayed away to join you as you attend a weekend Mass.