- Preschool program
- Preschool-3 (two half days per week) $1,750
- Preschool-4 (three half days per week) $2,300
- 1 Child (K-8) $4,800
- 2 Children (K-8) $8,400
- 3 Children (K-8) $10,800
- 4 or More Children (K-8) $12,000
- Non-Parishioner Rate $6,000 per child
All tuition payments are sent directly to SMART Tuition Management Program. Schedules are set at the time of enrollment, with the following payment options:
- Annual – One payment in full in August with a 2% discount applied
- Semi-annual – One payment in August; second payment in January
- Four payments – August, October, January, and April
- Ten payments – August through May
Grants, scholarships and financial aid
St. Mary’s School is committed to providing a quality education to talented, motivated students regardless of a family’s ability to pay. We offer a variety of financial assistance programs through the Diocese of Joliet, including the Tuition Transfer Grant for students who are transferring from public, private (non-Catholic) schools. A few programs include:
Tuition Transfer Grant Program
St. Mary of Gostyn School would like to help more families in our community give their children the gift of a Catholic education. If your child is in grades 1 -7 and currently attends a private (non-Catholic), public, charter or home school, we would like to offer your family a two-year grant.
Under this program, your child will receive a $1,000 tuition discount for the first year s/he is enrolled in St. Mary’s School, and a $500 tuition discount for the second year s/he is enrolled in St. Mary’s School.
This grant can be applied to each eligible student in your family who transfers from a private (non-Catholic), public, charter or home school.
The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Scholarships
CEF distributes more than 1,600 need-based scholarships each year, with an average grant of $700 per students. In 2016-17, the CEF distributed $2,002,600 to students in Catholic elementary and high schools throughout the Diocese of Joliet.
Apply online between January 1 – March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- Scholarships are awarded annually and an application form must be completed each year.
- Students entering kindergarten through grade eight are eligible.
- There is a $30 application fee.
- Questions on how to complete the form can be answered by calling the FACTS Helpline directly at 1-866-315-9262.