Notice: Undefined variable: productsc in /nas/content/live/stmarygostyn/wp-content/plugins/adminDbdTheme/admin/dbd-custom-admin.php on line 360
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Each and every child is unique and has God-given abilities, talents and needs
- Parents and school partner together to create an environment that meets each child’s specific needs
- A Catholic school should help each child develop a personal relationship with God by offering daily religious education instruction, weekly Mass, holy day liturgies, reception of the sacraments and other Catholic prayer and worship traditions.
- Schools should provide a curriculum that gives each child a chance to excel academically, develop confidence and a strong sense of self, build personal relationships, and serve others.